Nice C BMX Bike, Mountain Bike, 20” Cycle Bicycle with Dual Disc Brakes
$99.99 – $189.99
Free & Fast Shipping
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
Lifetime Quality Warranty
30 Days Free&Easy Return
3-7 Days Free Shipping
Lifetime Quality Support
Best Funcode Adjustable Dumbbells, 5-25Lbs Weight Options:
- MULTI-WEIGHT SETTING: Each dumbbell can be adjusted conveniently from 5 to 25lbs. The dumbbell alone weighs 5 lbs. each. Weight plates are included to allow you to adjust the weight of your dumbbell. There are 8 weight plates per dumbbell. The plates weigh 2.5 lbs. each. No need of multiple purchases for different weights.
- MULTIFUNCTION DESIGN: This all-in-one dumbbell allows you to have a comprehensive exercise experience. This dumbbell can be used to lift your arms or tone your back. It is perfect for body shaping, overall health or even weight loss. It can also help strengthen your upper body or core. The adjustable design makes it easy to stay fit at home.
- EASY WEIGHT CHANGE: Funcode adjustable dumbbell come with removable weight plates that allows you to set your desired weight. Lift the locker and change your weight at any time during your exercise.
- NON-SLIP SAFE DESIGN: The slip resistant texture allows you to feel safe and be worry-free while doing your workout. Both the rough and upgraded curve-shaped handlebar allows for a better grip so you can improve your coordination and avoid any injuries or accidents.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: We value your trust and we want to make sure that your purchase is risk-free. Our Adjustable Dumbbell Set comes with a 30-Day warranty for manufacturing defects. Please contact us if the product you purchased from us has failed your expectation. All inquiries will be responded within 24 hours.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”Why You Need Adjustable Dumbbells”]Picture this. You have a home gym, and you’re thinking of stocking a set of dumbbells that will be your light-medium-heavy weights. When you go to the store, you realize that you would need at least 3 pairs of dumbbells. And since you’re not sure if they are the right weights, you go ahead and purchase 2 more pairs just to be safe. Now you have a full set.
You can only imagine how expensive they are. And aside from that, they also take up a lot of space. If you have 5 pairs of it lying on the floor, then it won’t look organized at all. You can also buy a rack, but that’s an additional expense again.
Adjustable dumbbells are less expensive than your ordinary dumbbells. For one thing, they already come in a set. Some also have their own storage racks, so you don’t have to add that to the list of the things you need to buy.
But the main reason why you should get adjustable dumbbells is convenience. Because you can easily adjust the weight, you don’t have to go back and forth to get a new pair of dumbbells from the rack. Just get the disks, place them right in front of you and lock them. It’s perfect for quick weight changes.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What To Look For Adjustable Dumbbells”]If all the talk got you suddenly interested in adjustable dumbbells, then you’re probably excited to get your hands on it. But wait, you have to take these few things into account first.
It might be hard to believe, but there are actual dumbbells that aren’t round. For most people, this sounds absurd, but it really does not make a lot of difference in your workout. They’re of the same weight anyway. However, what you will love about square-shaped adjustable dumbbells is more on the safety side of things.
When your dumbbells are square-shaped, you don’t have to worry about it rolling around or rolling on your foot. Because they’re square, they only stay in one place. Plus, they are very balanced the same way that a circular disk would feel when you are carrying them.
As mentioned earlier, there are different kinds of locks. Some use a pin while others use a dial. A pin is really like a screw that you place whenever you want to lock the disks together. On the other hand, a dial is the one you spin while it slowly secures the disks. For this feature, it’s on your preference and what you think would be easier for you to use.
Last is the budget. Just like any other gym equipment, you have to think about the budget that you are willing to spend on adjustable models. There are plenty of dumbbells, and they range from $200 to 400. Honestly, if you’re not going to use them all the time, it’s just wise to buy the cheaper ones. If you will use them all the time and they have the features that you want, then buying a higher quality and more expensive one is also a good choice.
At the end of the day, dumbbells are extremely basic, and their concept is really so simple. Sure, there’s going to be a few innovations, but they are more on the size, style, and weight.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Great product HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Adjusting is super easy. Set the weight button and lift the weight out of the holder and start working out. Right now, 10 pounds is my limit after just one rep. The weight is easy to hold too.
I have no complaints at all and I'm glad I finally took this out of the car and gave it a try.