Nice C Folding Camping Chair, Portable, Folding, Backpack, Heavy-Duty, Collapsible, Lightweight with Cup Holder & Carry Bag, Compact & Heavy Duty for Outdoor, Camping, Fishing
$64.01 – $122.21
Free & Fast Shipping
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
Lifetime Quality Warranty
Limited time offer! Price goes up when the timer hits zero!
- Reviews (6)
Sturdy and Durable
- Alloy Frame – Over 1mm thick
- Triangular support structure
- Sustains up to 300 lbs. (136 kgs.)
Attached Cup Holder
- Easy and Convenience
- 1000D Oxford fabric
- Breathable mesh allows for air flow
- Clean up is also easy: just wipe off with a towel or clean with soap and water.
Large Storage Bag
- Attached mesh bag on the back
- Extra storage room for all your staff
View all NiceC category: Kids bike, Home Gym, Camping Gear
- very lightweight. It's a substantially sized chair, but does not add much weight.
- easy to get in and out of carrying case
- angled and high back allows for comfortable sitting and you can rest your head as well.
- has a cup holder and a large back mesh net pocket to store carrying case or a jacket or magazine or others.
Cons (not really for the product but me personally):
- arms are positioned for normal sitting but not criscross apple sauce, which I want to do cuz of my short legs. I have very petite legs and they dont lie flat on the ground when sitting. It's comfortable for my bf though.
- i already have a cheaper chair thats very low on the ground. I have a cheap coleman for my boyfriend of normal height. This chair is more expensive than the others (but better quality).
- it's quite tall when folded. You can see in the product image, it's nearly as tall as a person. That's not a problem unless its important for you.
To put shortly, this is a good, sturdy, light chair for people that arent on the shorter side. If back and head comfort is important for you, this is the one.
Quality materials. Attractive and heavy-duty fabric used for both the chair and the extra-nice carrying bag.
Solid. Although it looks a little more spindly than some other similarly-priced chairs, it is planted and solid when you sit on it. Can barely make it wiggle.
What I don't love about this chair:
Most chairs of this class have wider arms. There's nothing wrong with these arms, but I would prefer a bit more width, but not enough to deduct any points.
The reclining nature of the high-back is nice, but limits how you use it. It's GREAT for leaning back, closing your eyes, and taking a little rest, but for when you are sitting up eating/reading/conversing you don't have the full back support. If I could only have one chair, I would not choose one with a reclined back, but if I could have two, I'd definitely look at this one.
Fantastic quality, light weight, very ergonomic for some situations, less ergonomic for others.