Nice C BMX Bike, Mountain Bike, 20” Cycle Bicycle with Dual Disc Brakes
About this item
- SMALL COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN: Nice C’s lounge chair/camping cot is made with a foldable structure that allows it to be folded up and fitted into its sturdy, nylon strapped carrying case easily. The size of the cot is similar to that of a twin size bed. The fold up size is 8.3″ × 28″ × 26.8″ (H×L×W), and weighs only 13 lbs: it can be easily carried on your back and stored in a car.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Our lounge chair/camping cot is ergonomically designed to give you comfort while using. The 4-reclining positions along with the removable pillows allow you to rest your head/back comfortably instead of lying flat. The sides of the cot have pockets for you to store your water, phone, etc. There is no need to bring a mattress pad, sheets, or pillows on your camping trip. Take this cot to all your outdoor activities: camping, BBQ, beaches, picnics, etc.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE MATERIAL: Our camping cot is made with high strength steel tubes and brackets. It is designed with a triangular support structure that allows the cot to sustain weight up to 250 lbs (120kgs). The industrial grade 900D Oxford sleep mat is soft, breathable, and durable. Use this cot with your family and feel comfortable outdoors.
- EASY SETUP and CLEAN UP: The Oxford sleeping pad is attached to the steel frame so no installation is needed. The cot only requires 1 step for setup. Simply pull the frame to unfold the structure and your cot is ready! To pack it up, just fold the frame back together and put it in its carrying case. Cleaning is also a breeze. Just wipe the cot with a towel or clean with soap and water.
30 Days Free&Easy Return
3-7 Days Free Shipping
Lifetime Quality Support
Nice C Folding Reclined Camping Cot
Nice C Folding Reclined Camping Cot
Willing to improve your outdoor camping experience?
You will love this comfortable and convenient lounge cot!
It is made with high-strength steel tubes and brackets. The special design of the triangular structure will perfectly hold weights up to 500lb with no worries. It’s easy to clean and fold, the best part is that it comes with a carry bag which will make it portable for sure!
The sleeping mat is breathable and durable which allows you to have a great experience anywhere at any time.
Not only it can be used at your outdoor events, but also it can be an extra bed at a hotel. Isn’t that so much fun?
Side Pocket Storage
Convenient Side Bag
It comes with a side bag on one side of the lounge cot which could keep your accessories safe there.
Upgraded Removable Pillow
Adjustable Soft Pillow
It comes with a high density but soft pillow, and it could rest your head and support your neck in the perfect curved shape.
Three-seconds Fold Up
Easy to Fold Up
Lift the middle black connected part, fold the top part upward and fold the bottom part backward.
Portable Carry Bag
Portable Carry Bag
The carry bag with handles is made with industrial grade 900D Oxford. You even could put more personal staff all in this bag.
4 Reclining Positions
- It can be fully flat and let you have a beauty rest whenever you need it.
- The top part has three reclining positions that allow you to adjust as your request.
- The middle part will stay flat, and the bottom part can be adjusted into two positions.
- The frame is made of industrial-grade alloy steel. It can hold up to 250lb (120kg).
Setting it up the first time is a tad tricky, so be patient. This comes folded, so unfolding it and placing it so it is flat took me a few minutes. It seemed to want to collapse. Once opened and horizontal you can adjust the angle of the top one third.
It seems really well made and should last for many years. Our last camping trip my wife had a cot, but it collapsed, so we got rid of it. This one seems inherently more stable, with no parts to fit. The pillow is a nice touch too.
Highly recommended and would buy it again.
The cot is long which is good but it is pretty narrow. My elbows touched the frame on both sides when I was lying on it. Unfortunately this is where the adjustable portion meets the rest of the frame so there are two steel bars sitting one on top of each other and the end of the leg sticking up all in the same place. This is very uncomfortable and you can whack your elbow on it at anytime. Moving up the bed didn't help and moving down made my feet hang over the edge. I finally just swapped ends and lay with my head on the "foot" part of the cot and had my feet up at the adjustable end.
There is a nylon pocket hanging down on one side that has three sections for storing things. It is not very big so storage is limited. It will fit a cell phone, a flashlight and a book so that is useful.
The carry bag is nice and it fits over the cot no matter which side you put in first. It zips up with the cot and the pillow inside. The straps are not long enough to put over your shoulder to carry the cot.
I would use this more as a lounge chair than a sleeping cot for serious camping. It would be O.K. but not the most comfortable.
Very sturdy and well built.
Opens and folds easily.
Getting it in the storage bag (which I LOVE) takes a bit of fiddling as it's a snug fit.
The material on the bag is impressively thick and it feels like this bag will last awhile (unlike many I've gotten that tore within a few uses).
Very comfortable to lounge on.
All in all this has exceeded my expectations and I can see us getting a lot of use out of this for many different occasions.
Took this on a camping trip last week, was concerned with how much weight it could hold. The supports are nice and sturdy and could easily have a few people sitting on it at once. My 6'2 friend slept comfortably on it. Definitely prefer this over an air mattress, can't beat the easy setup and break down.
Especially when I folded the cot back to its first looks took out from the bag, it’s amazing, I literally only used one hand, it’s pretty much easy and fast!
Definitely will recommend friends who are interested in buys this kind of cot in the future!