Nice C Ultralight Portable Folding Camping Backpacking Chair Compact & Heavy Duty Outdoor, Camping, BBQ, Beach, Travel, Picnic, Festival with 2 Storage Bags&Carry Bag
$32.99 – $55.99
Free & Fast Shipping
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
Lifetime Quality Warranty
- Reviews (136)
Nice C’s Ultralight Portable Folding Camping Backpacking Chair Compact
Need a portable chair to take with you on your outdoor adventures?
Nice C has the perfect chair for you! Our ultralight Camping chair is lightweight and portable, so you can take it anywhere. It is ergonomically designed so you can sit comfortably. Mesh detailing allows for air flow while the heavy duty frame and triangular structure withstand heavy weights. It only weighs 2.1 lbs., so take this chair anywhere!
Sturdy and Durable
- Triangular support structure
- Aviation Grade Aluminum frame
- Sustains up to 250 lbs. (113 kgs.)
- 600D Oxford polyester mesh
- Breathable mesh allows for air flow
- 13”× 4”× 5” (L×W×H) folding size
- Stores and carries easily
Lightweight and Portable
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs.
- Carrying bag comes with a removable strap for easy transport
Quick and Easy Installation
The Nice C chair sets up in seconds:
- Fit poles into joints
- Fit each end of the poles into the tops and bottoms of the seat.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Nice C’s Ultralight Camping chair is made with an orthopedic recommended ergonomic design that allows you to sit comfortably and relax. The breathable mesh lets air flow through while you sit. There are 2 side pockets for you to put your phone or drinks. Take this chair with you anywhere: beach, park, camping, hiking, etc.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE MATERIAL: Our chair is made with aviation grade aluminum and industrial grade Oxford 600D polyester mesh. It is sturdy and durable. The lightweight frame and the included carrying case allows you to transport the chair easily. The folding size is only 13”× 4”× 5” (L×W×H), so you can store it easily.
- WEIGHT SUSTAINABILITY: The chair’s heavy duty frame allows it to sustain weight up to 250 lbs. or 113 kgs. The sturdy polyester and triangular structure give the chair stability to hold more weight. Use this chair without worry.
- SETUP & CLEAN UP: Setting up the chair is very easy: just fit the poles into the pipe joints and then fit the seat onto the frame. Your chair is ready! To store away, take off and fold up the seat and release the pipes from the joints. Fit it into the carrying bag and you are done. Clean up is also easy: just wipe off with a towel or clean with soap and water.
UPDATE: It worked amazingly well in the Yukon! My only tip is that you might want to purchase a groundsheet/mat if you’re planning on using it in the sand because the legs will sink in.
I purchased this after seeing a similar product at a high-end, mountain equipment store, that was priced at over $100. I came to Amazon to search for something comparable and settled on this chair by Nice C.
Incredible value in comparison to the more expensive chair without sacrificing the quality.
The chair is easy enough to put together, and although it looks small, it holds a large adult (+6', 200lbs) comfortably. The storage bag is durable, and fits in the basket of my stroller without taking up a lot of room.
Main selling point here is portability. Sets up in under a minute, and the bag it goes into is no more than a foot in length and the entire thing probably weights around 2 pounds. Takes up a fraction of a what a folding chair would in your trunk. Important to note, it's actually easy and doable to put the chair back into the bag easily as there is some give and space - meaning you don't have to be perfect and have it folded and compressed to a T.
When it's set up, it looks small and something designed for kids but it really amazingly does hold up for adults. We've had numerous heavier weight individuals use it, up to 220 lbs without any sense that it can't hold up. Of course given the surface area of the seat and back itself it won't have the support as a full-sized folding chair but that's not to be expected. It's plenty comfortable and the ratio of the trade off for portability is well worth it.
We've so far used it for everything from parades, local festivals, the park and beach - basically anywhere you could use a seat but don't want to lug a large foldable chair around. As long as it holds up, it'll definitely become one of our most used summer products.
The chair is very well made, it basically puts itself together since the tensioned rope inside is so strong. The chair is sturdy as long as you put it on sturdy ground. Plus the two pockets are very helpful to store some of my things.
I live in Canada and in the past year have converted my Honda Fit into a mini ...More
I live in Canada and in the past year have converted my Honda Fit into a mini camper, this chair is so compact and light weight that it will leave you speechless. I will continue to enjoy this product for many years to come!
Thank god for Nice C!